Metallic Effect - 252 Gold 7 ml
Semilac Metallic Effect is an effect for UV Hybrid, in the form of a classic nail polish (It should not be cured under UV light)
This innovative product guarantees a metallic, chrome-plated gloss.
Semilac Metallic Effect can only be applied on smooth nails.
1. The plate should be thoroughly matted, then degreased.
2. Apply Semilac Base and cure it in the lamp (curing time depends on the lamp strenght).
3. Apply one of the UV Gelpolish colors (optional)
4. Apply Top No Wipe and cure it under the UV light.
5. Apply Semilac Metallic Effect on such prepared nails. ( Shake the bottle before using the product).
6. Apply a very thin layer of Semilac Metallic Effect on cured Semilac Top No Wipe and wait about 2 minutes for it to dry completely (do not cure the product under the lamp).
7. Apply second layer of Semilac Metallic Effect.
8. After the second layer of Semilac Metallic Effect has completely dried, use a polishing block to rub off the free edge (not the nail plate).
9. Apply Top No Wipe and cure it under the lamp x2